With Wedding season well under way in the salon I wanted to share five of my fav bride to be works of art with you all It is so exciting to have had lots of brides and bridesmaids through my door over the past weeks. It is so much fun and such an exciting time and i’m privileged to be a part of it.
I do love hearing about the big day and all the details, flowers, colours, dress, music all of it. I use this information to help the bride achive the best design and colour for her nails. I have noticed is that more and more brides are moving away from the traditional French manicure and opting for full on sparkle or an accent nail and even matching their colour scheme. Watching trends are important to me and with so many options out there for nails it is nice to go off tradition and have some fun with them. The more subtle pinks like winter glow and pink pursuit are so popular for brides and bridesmaids, they are different from shimmery pinks of old but subtle enough not to upstage the rings in the photos. So lets have a look at my top five bridal looks that I have created.
1) This set of Polygels were finished with beautiful CND shellac in Blush Teddy, then a gorgeous subtle glitter added on top. Then finished with a single crystal on that all important ring finger. This bride loved the look of glitter and had no other glitter on her dress so wanted her nails to really spakrle
2) The colour Nude Knickers has been used here for a nice natural look. We then finished off with a nice silver glitter ombre. Again on that all important ring finger. This bride has been a regular client of mine for a long time so over her last few appointments we played with a few different looks and ideas.
3) This is a firm favorite of mine Field Fox is a stunning nude that suits all skin tones. Once we paired it with this lecente silver holo multi glitz glitter this brides nails really wowed. Again this regular client and I worked together with a few different looks in the months running up to the wedding until the bride was completely happy. Now friends will give you their opinion. This ladies certaily did. Take them on board but remember the final decision has to be one you are 100% happy with.
4) Pink Pursuit is a slightly peachy pink that works well for brides. Again here we have that all important detail on the ring finger. The crystals along the cuticle are very subtle as they are not silver but AB crystals so they are slightly softer looking.
5) Beautiful winter glow is very popular with brides and bridesmaids. It is just the right amount of subtle pink to look super clean and fresh while not being to bright or to upstaging to the dress or rings. I really love this simple look.
I like to work together with my clients to ensure they are really happy with their nails on the big day. Normally the first thing that gets done it is always a super exciting appointment. I do like to meet all my brides at least once before this appointment and a great way to do this with new clients is to come in for hen night nails. That way you get to have a little play with colours and styles before your big day so that you get a clearer idea of what you like which will save time before the big day.
Is your big day coming up?
Would you like some stunning statement nails to compliment your dress? Click here to book now