Amazing Halloween nails for all October events
What a lovely month September was. That one last blast of summer was so needed and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had baby showers and festivals and lovely nights out. So did all of my lovely clients. We all held on to the bright beautiful nails for as long as possible. Here are my favourites below
But that's enough of summer and cocktails and sand. Who's excited for pumpkins and mulled wine and Halloween and fireworks??
There are endless possibilities for nail art at this time of year.
Halloween is just around the corners so lets look at my favourite' Halloween nails. I am now seeing all the gorgeous darker colours getting picked in salon at the moment. Lots of the lovely wine reds, dark blues and all shades of purple have been chosen time and again.
I am loving them and have Halloween art appointments booking up fast. (Some people started booking them in September!) I really cannot wait to get started on lots of spooky and creative designs again this year.
Here are some from my past years. To help inspire those of you who already have your Halloween appointment booked or have been thinking of booking.
1) This beautiful set were so much fun to do. Painted in black before stamping the bats on the middle finger and a gorgeous Gothic pattern for the baby fingers. Then the gorgeous chrome powder was applied to get this amazing green mirrored affect
2) A matte top coat is great for Halloween art and I think that these ravens watching over the graveyard look fabulous finished with the Matte effect. Of course I couldn't resist some bling and these coloured crystals added that important sparkle
3) If your not willing to give up the bright colours then purple is also a perfect shade for Halloween art. Here I added some bats and glitter. I think they are great.
4) Of course you don't have to have art and stamping if you need your Halloween nails to be a bit more subtle then you can just take your inspiration from colours. Here my client went for a beautiful grey ombre. To embrace the Halloween theme without to much commitment.
5) For this set I even decided to reshape the nails into sharp points to give the a creepy look. Paired with bats, glitter and the matte top coat again you get a great effect for any party or outfit. These would be fit for any witch or Dracula or vampire.
Do you you love some of these designs? Have you got an exciting party to attend? Will a beautiful set of nails finish off your costume perfectly?